Keremeos residents enjoy a variety of education options:
• Elementary (Grades 1-4) are located in a new school in Cawston, 7 kilometers south of Keremeos.
• The Similkameen School is also relatively new and accommodates Grades 5-12.
• There is also a Learning Centre which offers courses both during day and evening.
• Okanagan College in Penticton offers university transfer courses, vocational training and general interest courses.
• The Keremeos Branch of Okanagan Regional Library has a good selection of books.