Have an issue or idea you wish to discuss with Council?
Here is how to reach the Mayor and Councillors:
- For residents, drop into a Coffee with the Mayor. No appointment is necessary, and all subjects are welcome. Schedule of Coffees with the Mayor (and special invited guests, such as the RCMP Corporal, the MLA or the MP) can be reviewed here.
- For members of the business community, drop into a Business Roundtable to discuss any business-related issue. Review the schedule of meetings here. Dates beyond April, 2023 have not yet been scheduled.
- To ask questions of Council before they vote on a Council agenda item, attend the Council meeting that the item is scheduled for. Council agenda packages are posted on the website under “NEWS” on the Friday before Council meetings. To view a schedule of Council meetings, click here. All Regular Council meetings are open to the public if you just wish to observe.
- If you prefer not to attend a meeting, you may wish to email members of Council
- For those without email, a letter to Council may be dropped off or mailed to 702-4th Street, Box 160, Keremeos, BC V0X 1N0. Note that anonymous correspondence is not recommended and may not be acted on.
If you wish to report an operational issue, such as a bylaw complaint or a public works matter, please contact the Chief Administrative Officer firstname.lastname@example.org